lunes, 21 de octubre de 2013

The last burger fest

This was for my the last burger fest after of two events similar I be happy because enjoy each one, in particular this event is really fantastic because the students can made hamburger with your ideas and buy the best cost, My secret ingredient this time   was pips  I love this ingredient because I can made my own combination and my recipe for my is excellent and  enjoy the event.

 We sold 320 burgers , which is a big number and it was our last burger fest so I think it went pretty well. It was a great experience and I looking forward to doing it again.

 My team was the best in decoration and the preparation the best burger I liked work with Montserrat I think thant is excellent member is very well in decoration and tithme   is the perfect mix.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario